Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh, how the time doth fly!

I've not been on the computer much this week. DS#2 and I both had a bit of a stomach bug early in the week. It wasn't bad and neither of us got really sick, just sort of uncomfortable for a day or so. Then, I finally get over that and end up with a near migraine type headache. Well, that took a couple days to recuperate from as well. All in all, I just had no interest in sitting in front of the computer.

I think we finally have everything fixed that broke a couple weeks ago. The new/used washing machine is now functioning. Even the funny noise it made has stopped and I suspect it's because DH finally got it level. After 2 trips to the shop, his car seems to run fine again. I kind of feel like we've sunk into it all we can afford though so if it dies again, it will have to just be dead! That is yet to be determined though and we are thankful that the latest round wasn't hideously expensive.

So, I'm hoping that we can now move into the holiday season with a true sense of thankfulness! Here's praying that it stays that way for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment