Monday, August 8, 2011

Cookin'


Anyone who really knows me, knows that I don't cook. It's not that I can't, really, although I have never considered myself a good cook. It's more a habit. It really started when I was pregnant because I could not stand to be in the kitchen. All those smells just left me miserable and nauseas. Over time, both DH and I fell into the habit of him coming home and doing most of the cooking. Well, that is changing. Recently, I prepared what I consider to be a very big meal. It was such a big deal that DS#2 captured the moment and took a picture of me making mashed potatoes. And to tell the truth, those potatoes turned out really well. There wasn't a single lump. And even the kids ate those potatoes claiming them exceptional. (Thank goodness as my DFIL was in the house!)

No comments:

Post a Comment