Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Days and days and days....

Seems like forever since I have thought of anything to write. But that's me. Plus life gets busy. I've been doing a fair amount of scrapping, but not tons, I've sent my friend on her way back home (that was sad) and I've considered what I really need to add to this site. Although there are dozens upon dozens of tutorials for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements, I'm thinking I need to add a few here too. So in the coming days/weeks you will see some appearing here and there. I want to really start with the basics. The questions I get are mostly about just getting started. I suppose I will need to make things harder as I go, but for now keep your eyes peeled for some "Let's Get Started" tutorials for digital scrapbookers.

And if you have a special request, please leave a comment. I will always try to work in a tutorial that you asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment