Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Starting a Blog

I have thought for a long time that I needed my own blog. I read several on a regular basis, receive email updates to some as well. And the list keeps growing for those I find interesting and fun. I'm not big into Facebook or Twitter (at least, not yet!) And a blog will help me better connect to all of you - family, friends and acquaintances made here and elsewhere.

So, here I am! And what to talk about. Well, of course, there will be digital scrapbooking news and probably some tutorials. Life with 3 kids in Alaska. And other interests such as education. No, I won't be talking politics or religion. One I don't know enough about and both are too controversial. Many topics will come from you, my readers. Ask questions, give me ideas. I have never been much of a journaler, so this will be a stretch for me. Oh, and any blaring errors - always feel free to point them out to me.

Hugs to all my friends!

1 comment:

  1. so much to do, so little time and where DO you find the energy ??

    ReplyDelete