Thursday, October 1, 2009

Keeping up is hard to do!

Well, with trying to impart what little knowledge I can each day plus keep these kids entertained and active, there has been little time to post. Yesterday was basically a non-school day as we had to go meet with the teacher consultant and tomorrow will be the same. By the time we get home, it's pretty much useless to do any real work. The kids find all kinds of ways to learn though, choosing books about the life of a Butterfly or Ladybug, or even the occasional TV show (which we actually do less of than while they were 'going to school') that includes some problem solving skill. Thinking about it, I don't think they have watched but one show all week. Maybe tomorrow I will let them hang with a good National Geographic or Planet Earth.

I also need to get some scrapping done, but evenings are spent with DH and building lessons for the next day. When I finally have all my materials, I'm hoping to do most of that on Sunday afternoons and ease up on the week day evenings. My mantra is "I will get a schedule that works for all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment