Monday, October 5, 2009

What have I gotten myself into!

Well, the home schooling is going OK. We still are short a lot of materials but that will just take time for orders to arrive. I've met a local home school Mom that has kids same age as mine, and we are planning a get together to let kids play and compare notes. And the kids are actually learning something! Yeah! (Should have seen DH and I when DD sat in the bathroom and read the company name off the stool at her feet!)

But now I've added: 2 active mentees on my digital scrapbooking web site (DSP) and 5, yes - 5, Adopted New Kids on the same site. A couple times a year the site runs a "contest" for brand new scrappers called New Kids on the Block (NKOTB) that helps them learn and this time they have asked us "old timers to follow 5 with comments and constructive criticism! I'm beginning to think I'm crazy! How am I ever going to keep up with 7 scrappers with comments, tips, and tutorials! LOL

Oh well, I need to add tutorials here so maybe I will write for both at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment